[sc name=”ppi” ][/sc]
CapCut is regarded as one of the best video editing apps for mobiles. It is an all-in-one video editor that makes it easy to post-produce incredible videos. Worry not, now you can enjoy CapCut on your PC too with all its remarkable features. Well, the wait is over. In this guide, we will walk you through the way to download this mobile video editor right on your PC.
For those who don’t know, CapCut Video Editor is the official name of an editing app previously named Viamaker.” It was primarily developed by Bytedance Pte. Ltd. Creating high-definition visuals is easy-peasy with this feature-packed app. Add, trim and adjust clips professionally without any doubt. Edit your video timelines to add an intuitive touch to your videos and bring the best out of them. Adding musical elements in the videos is not hard, as CapCut offers a vast library of sounds and songs to its users. Make enticing and eye-catchy videos in just a few minutes using this phenomenal app. Featuring innovative filters, beauty aspects, this application will open a new world of possibilities to you.
Considering; all these amazing facts and many more, this great app enjoys a notable reputation worldwide. With over 50,000,000+ installations and a 4.5-star rating, CapCut stands out in the Video Editing category. Besides, with a size of 88MB, it won’t take much of your PCv storage.
CapCut Video Editor For PC
Are you in search of a smart, feature-rich video editor app for your PC that makes your videos interactive and worth a watch? Look no further than Capcut Video Editor for PC. It packs all the punch you need to elevate the aesthetics of your videos and make them engaging. So, without further ado, let’s know how you can download Capcut for PC.
|Name||Free Download Capcut for PC|
|Compatibility||Windows 11, 10, 8|
|Security||100% Virus-free (Tested)|
|Developer||Bytedance Pvt. Ltd|
Video editing is no longer a cookie-cutter job. With the explosion of social media in the last couple of years and the advent of platforms like TikTok, video making and editing has become a different ball game, demanding more creativity, detail, and precision. The introduction of Instagram reels and IGTV has propelled the trend further, and there’s no stopping in sight. Video making is set to scale new charts and get more competitive with time.
That being so, it’s natural for people to look for the best video editors for PC to make their content stand out; the one with a wide selection of features, a super friendly UI, instant sharing options, and reinforced security.
Capcut is a comprehensive video editing app and brings all of these features to users’ delight. Earlier known as the Viamaker app, Capcut video editor is a market favorite because it is easy to use, has high-quality beauty effects, packs the best of music, offers stickers and fonts to make your text interesting, and is entirely free. Presently, Capcut has over 5 million downloads on the Google Play Store, and its iOS version is gradually picking momentum as well.
Do watermarks annoy you?
With Capcut, it’s no more a hassle. The biggest USP of the Capcut editor is that it doesn’t produce any watermark for the entire length of the video. The watermark pops up just at the end of the video.
If all of this comes within an app, imagine what Capcut for computer could offer! A lot of people have stepped forward to ask if they can download Capcut for PC. We have come up with a complete guide on the subject. So, if you are looking to download Capcut for Windows, stay with us because we reveal the best methods to do so.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO DOWNLOAD CAPCUT FOR PC
- A computer with a dual-core processor: If you have one, the experience with Capcut PC would be seamless and glitch-free.
- RAM, which is random access memory, should be 2GB.
- 20GB of free hard drive space is a must if you need both the app and the emulator to run smoothly.
- Latest GPU drivers: Don’t forget to check if they are mounted or modified.
Now that you know what system requirements should be ticked off to download Capcut for PC, it’s time to get to the drill. In the next two minutes, you will know all there is to know about CapCut Video Editor.
First things first, you will need an Android Emulator, preferably BlueStacks or Nox – for Capcut download for PC. An Android Emulator is a software that replicates the Android environment on a PC and helps download apps on third-party devices such as Windows PC and Mac. Though there is a huge variety of emulators in the market right now, we prefer BlueStacks or Mac because they are rich in features, work smooth, are 100% reliable, and absolutely free to use.
METHODS TO DOWNLOAD CAPCUT FOR PC WINDOWS
1. The BlueStacks Method:
Install the BlueStacks Emulator:
- Start with downloading the BlueStacks emulator either from its official website or a trusted web resource.
- Double-click on the downloaded file for installation. This file is the installer, and you need to save it on your computer in a compatible format – .exe
- On clicking the file, a dialog box appears. Allow the necessary permissions by selecting the ‘I Agree’ tab and hit ‘install.’
- Wait for a few minutes, and once you have installed BlueStacks, open the emulator to run it. Select your credentials (your username and password) and configure the important settings such as language and location.
Download and install Capcut for PC:
- Go to the Homepage of the BlueStacks emulator, and look for the Google Play Store to open it.
- Note that you may have to enter your Google credentials to visit the Play Store since you will be accessing the Play Store for the first time on a Windows PC. If you can’t recall your credentials, simply add new ones.
- On the Play Store, type ‘Capcut’ and click ‘install.’
- Once installed, check the Capcut for PC shortcut on the home screen of BlueStacks. Run it and enjoy!
2. The Nox Player Method:
The process for Capcut free download for PC using Nox Player is similar to one with the BlueStacks emulator.
- Firstly, download Nox Player from its official website or a reliable web resource.
- Double-click on the setup file, follow the prompts, allow necessary permissions, and hit ‘install.’
- Open the emulator, go to its homepage, and then the Google Play Store by either using your Google Account credentials or creating a new username and password.
- Enter ‘Capcut’ in the search bar and click the app icon to start installing it.
- Once the installation is complete, look for the app shortcut on the home screen. You should see it there.
3. The Capcut APK Method:
If none of the above-mentioned methods work for you, try the Capcut APK free download method.
- Search for the Capcut editor APK on a reliable web source and save the file on your PC.
- Run the emulator you have downloaded on your system – BlueStacks or Nox.
- Drag the Capcut APK file from the downloads section to your emulator’s home screen.
- The installation should automatically begin. Wait for it to finish, and you should see the Capcut APK on the home screen of your PC.
NOTABLE FEATURES OF THE CAPCUT APP
Capcut for PC is a powerhouse of features, allowing you to edit and trim videos, add filters and stickers, change resolutions, and much more. Below, we cover some of its stunning features that deserve a shout-out. Take a look:
- Leaves No Watermark: As mentioned above, Capcut doesn’t produce a watermark throughout the length of the video, which is great and helps the owner maintain the originality of the content. Also, the aesthetics of the video remain on spot. The watermark appears just once and only towards the end of the video.
- User-Friendly: The Capcut PC app has menus that are evenly placed, a UI that looks uncomplicated, and a navigation that’s seamless. It is largely stable, has enhanced security & protects your data. However, the only glitch is: you can’t access it if you are offline.
- Top-Notch Sounds and Stickers: Capcut PC has a robust, ever-growing library of sound effects, music, fun stickers, and a lot more that make any video interesting and worth-seeing. Wondering where the emojis are? Don’t worry as Capcut has a truckload of them to elevate the mood of any given video.
- High-Quality Filters: Cap cut is unmatched when it comes to its filters and visual effects. From basic, vintage, to uber-classic, you can want all kinds of filters and visual effects that are sure to make any video super engaging.
BEST CAPCUT ALTERNATIVES FOR PC
- WeVideo: WeVideo is a strong competitor and an alternative to CapCut that’s worth mentioning. With its top-tier functionality, you can edit your videos like a pro. Featuring full-on creative control, WeVideo is a fun editing app. Its extensive creative palette offers striking graphics and video editing tools along with a vast music library. Above all, its drag-and-down interface makes it feasible to use professional themes and edit timelines seamlessly.
- VideoProc: Another alternative to CapCut is this one-stop intuitive video processing application named VideoProc. This software makes no compromise in quality by offering cut, trim, merge, split, and video editing features. Besides, its versatile yet powerful effects and appealing stickers will amaze you.
Click here, to see more.
THE BOTTOM LINE – CAP CUT FOR PC
This marks the end of our guide on how to download Capcut for PC. We have covered three methods that are reliable and 100% working. Try any of these and let us know about our experience. I hope this guide will help you.
Is Capcut free?
Yes, the app is entirely free and comes with no riders. You can enjoy it without denting your wallet – both on a mobile and a PC.
What are some Capcut alternatives for PC?
Oh, there are a bunch of them. We have mentioned the two best of the lot – WeVideo and VideoProc. So, you can try these. Alternatively, you can also choose Funimate.
I have a Windows 8 PC device. Do I need to upgrade it to Windows 10 for downloading Capcut editor?
Absolutely not! You can run Capcut on a Windows 8 device without upgrading it. It’s 100% compatible.
How to download Capcut on laptop?
The process is exactly the same. Download an Android Emulator and get the app on your PC laptop. Alternatively, you can try the APK method.
Is Capcut online safe to use?
Yes, Capcut is a very reliable application and swears by strong privacy mechanisms to protect your data.
Benefits and Pitfalls
Even though this dazzling app is among the most prominent apps globally, it has its own benefits and limitations. Here, we will enlighten the merits and demerits, which will help you understand and analyze this app even more.
|Convenient app||Some editing features are not available|
|Tons of appealing features||Limited by mobile processing software|
|Royalty-free music library||The app crashes sometimes.|
How to Download CapCut on PC?
You can seamlessly download CapCut Video Editor by using high-tech android emulators. There are hundreds of android emulators in the market, but we prefer the Bluestacks emulator. It is the best of all, starring outstanding characteristics. It’s time to go through the ideal way of downloading this app on OC to run it indefectibly.
Wait no more! Take no chance in your video editing and creation. Without any doubt, the CapCut app is the best editing app in the video player category so far. In this article, we have touched on every aspect of this phenomenal app to give you a better perspective of this app. So, install an android emulator and experience hassle-free video editing on your devices.