Video editing is at an inflection point, courtesy of the recent mega-boom of several social media platforms, including TikTok and Instagram. Given so, it’s important for millennials to create videos that stand out and beat the competition. Trust Capcut free online video editor to help you with just that.
It’s one of the most comprehensive, feature-rich video editing apps available in the market right now and helps you do a lot of creative stuff to make bland videos deeply engaging. It’s replete with the most engaging kind of effects, templates, and elements that give videos turn in scores on the aesthetic quotient and gain an edge.
Also Read: How to Edit Videos on Capcut?
About Capcut’s Music:
Speaking with respect to adding music to videos on Capcut, we absolutely love the fact that Capcut’s music is free from copyright, so creating and uploading videos on YouTube is no longer a problem. Want to add your favorite to videos? The Capcut free app lets you add music stored on your device. The voiceover feature takes the experience to a new level. You get to add your own voice to videos that you are making with so much love. Isn’t it amazing? Sure, it does!
Now, some of you may face a learning curve while adding music to Capcut videos. We hear you, which is why we are out with a guide that will prove helpful. To keep you end-to-end covered, we have covered four tutorials that will help you get started.
How Can You Add Background Music in Capcut?
- Open the app and go to ‘New Project.’
- Add the video or photo you wish to add music to.
- Navigate to the ‘Audio’ option at the bottom and then, the ‘Sounds’ option.
- Choose your preferred item from a variety of music available in the app. You can select between Travel, Vlog, Healing, Rock, and Warm.
- Select your favorite and hit the download button.
- Once downloaded, you will see the ‘+’ button. Press that, and it’s done!
How Can You Extract Audio in Capcut?
- Again, go to the ‘Audio’ menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the ‘Extracted’ option.
- Find the video you wish to extract.
- Once you find the video, tap to select it and hit the ‘Import Sound Only’ button.
That is all!
How Can You Search and Upload Music to Capcut?
- In a first, make sure the music you need to add is present in your phone gallery.
- Open the ‘Audio’ menu.
- Next, select the ‘Sounds’ option.
- Go to ‘Your Sounds’ section and choose ‘From Device’ from the options available.
- Find the music in the gallery and hit the + button. And you’re done!
You May Also Like: How to Get Good Quality on Capcut Video Editor?
How Can You Voiceover in Capcut?
Be a narrator and add your own voice to the video while editing on Capcut. How? Well, follow these steps to know.
- Open the ‘Audio’ menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select the ‘Voiceover’ option.
- You should see a ‘microphone’ icon. Tap and hold to record your voice. Note that you should not release the button until you are done recording.
- A dialog box will open, asking for permission to allow the Capcut online app to record video. Hit ‘allow.’
- Start talking now, and release the button once you are done.
- In the last, hit the ‘tick button so that you can edit.
For More Details, Watch the Video Below:
That’s all for this article on how to add music in Capcut. Hope you find this article helpful and create some amazing videos out there.
Looking for more guides on Capcut? Keep checking out this space. Also, leave some topics in the comment section below on Capcut you would like to know in our future articles.