Since TikTok came into existence, users are creating stunning pieces of content, exploring a range of effects and transitions. The short-form video hosting platform continues to inspire a whole generation of audiences to bring out engaging content while exploring all kinds of effects.
Lately, one effect that has actually gone viral is 3D Effect, which allows users to create content that looks unmistakably real.
Now, if you are using CapCut for PC, you might be curious to know how you can apply the 3D Photo Effect to the photos you are editing on your PC. Since both the apps are owned by the same company – Bytedance – it is wise to use CapCut for creating content for TikTok.
Let’s dive right in and understand how to use the CapCut 3D effect to photos/Videos.
How to Apply the 3D Zoom Effect on Capcut?
Follow the step-to-step guide to learn the process:
- Open the CapCut app and tap on the ‘New project’ option on the home screen of your app.
- Next, you will be asked to select the images you wish to edit. Note that currently, the 3D zoom style works only on photos, so you need to ensure that you choose the best quality photos. You can arrange them in a string later to create a video.
Also note that the pictures will be added in order of your selection, which means the image you chose first will also appear first in the video. Hence it would be best if you decided which pictures you want to see first.
- Tap on the ‘add’ button at the right bottom corner once you have selected all the images.
- Tap on the first image in the timeline and head to the toolbar below to choose the ‘Style’ button.
- You should see the 3D Zoom option there. Tap to apply to the image.
- Repeat with the remaining images, and you’re done!
- Now, the next important thing to do is to set the length of each image video.
- To go by the TitTok trend, the first four images should be set to 0.5 seconds while the rest of the seven images should be set to 0.3 seconds.
- A video montage will successfully be created with all of the images. Simply export it out of Capcut and upload it on TikTok, where you can add some finishing touches if need be.
- While exporting the 3D zoom video, you will see an overflow menu, prompting you to select your preferred video resolution and frame rate.
- You must choose 1080p as the video resolution and 60fps as the frame rate if you want the best quality. You can save the video at your preferred setting by lowering down either of these settings.
- Lastly, you can get a rough idea as to what your video’s end size could be with the estimated file size at the bottom. Just in case you don’t want to upload the video on TikTok or any big just on TikTok, you can share the video directly on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and other apps.
3D Zoom Effect on CapCut
The spiraling popularity of TikTok has made many effects a hit overnight, and one of them is the 3D Photo Effect TikTok. If you’re willing to produce the TikTok-kind content, we advise that you use CapCut because both the apps come from the same company and help produces content in perfect sync.
Also Read: How to Edit Videos on TikTok Using CapCut
Hope this guide helps you. We will continue to bring you more tutorials on CapCut for PC. If you have any questions, write to us in the comment section below, and we shall address them as soon as possible. Until then, keep safe and check out this space for more.